Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Nov. 2/08

It has been so hot since we arrived in Yuma, that we have spent a lot of afternoons at the casino, in a pub, or shopping, just to keep cool. The motor home really heats up nicely in the afternoon. We are facing north/south, so at least we have shade later on in the afternoon and if a breeze is blowing it is tolerable. We have a tv in one of the bins so we can sit outside in the evening and watch tv. We did not change to daylight saving time here in Arizona.

There are a few golfers out in the mornings now. I think we are going to the driving range on Thursday so Ron can "warm up" since he hasn't golfed since we left last spring.

It is so handy to have a washer and dryer in the shed on the lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does look toasty warm and spacious. Will be nice when the baskets get overflowing....and I wanna see the same view after your neighbours have arrived.
Glad you are settled.

Anonymous said...

Now, I am not anonymous as it said !! I am Lily.....hmmmmm