skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
We went golfing this afternoon and I took a photo from the 5th fairway that looks over to the motorhome. Ron was very excited as he got a par on this par 3!
Once again, we had a fabulous sunset, and the moon is full! KP
1 comment:
LeonainGermany
said...
Gorgeous sunset Karen! :-))
November 30, 2008 at 3:38 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Arizona bound
About Me
Karen
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(11)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(21)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(10)
In the first photo, the sun finally came out and I...
Wed. Nov 26th
Tues. Nov. 25th
We went golfing this afternoon and I took a photo...
Fabulous Arizona Sunset
Windy and Dusty Nov.9
Various cactus in our little garden
November 4th
Hallowe'en
Sunday Nov. 2/08
►
October
(7)
1 comment:
Gorgeous sunset Karen! :-))
Post a Comment